UNAIDS Moldova announces the contest for recruitment of a group of 3 specialists to deliver technical assistance at country level for 2010-2011 UNGASS reporting.
Consultants are required to have:
- experience in working with UNAIDS or cosponsors
- experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV programmes
- familiarity with international reporting processes
- skills in meeting facilitation and partner coordination
- familiarity with data collection systems in the region, including the ability to assist countries in identifying appropriate sources of data for the UNGASS indicators
- skills in assessing data quality
- the flexibility to respond to requests for country stakeholders at relatively short notice
Before undertaking this consultancy consultants must:
Both male and female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Only those selected will be contacted.
Interested persons should submit their CV, commercial offer and Personal History Form by September 26, 2011, 6:00 PM.
Please address applications to 67 Bucuresti str, MD-2012 Chisinau, Moldova, or by e-mail RataS@unaids.org.