In order to improve the routine statistics data, with the support of the World Bank, the GFTAM and UNAIDS, a new software was developed for HIV cases monitoring and reporting generally known as SIMEHIV. Separate modules have been developed for STIs and ARV treatment cases reporting.
The scope of the Consultancy will be to ensure retroactive data entry starting with 1987 to end of 2010 of the patients from official hardcopy registers into the National electronic database SIME HIV for the ARV Module for the treatment sites of Chisinau, Balti, Tiraspol and Cahul. Each site will be provided with a National Consultant totalling 4.
- Degree in social or health sciences, preferably in public health, statistics, economy/finance or medicine. Postgraduated training at the level of specialization or master degree, would be an asset.
- Experience working with national health or statistical forms and databases
- Previous experience in development of similar reports
- History of training in software tools to be used for reporting
- Experience in planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and evaluating health development programs in the field of HIV/AIDS.
- Abilities to synthesize and compile reports
- Abilities to work independently and in a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, good knowledge of Microsoft Access will be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and consultative skills to facilitate the coordination and participation of various partners.
- Good knowledge of English, Romanian and Russian
- Previous experience in working with international organisations that implement activities in the HIV/AIDS field would be an asset.
Both male and female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Only those selected will be contacted.
Interested persons should submit their CV, commercial offer and Personal History Form by September 26, 2011, 6:00 PM.
Please address applications to 67 Bucuresti str, MD-2012 Chisinau, Moldova, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.